Button1 Button2 Button3 Button4 Button5 Button6
Notable Buildings in Cleeve Prior
The Manor House
The King's Arms
The Mill

manor
Kingsarms
Mill



The Church


The School


The Old Cider Mill


church




school

cider mill

The Green Cottage
North Littleton Link
Peacock House

frontgreenCottage
Noerth Littleton
peacock

The Memorial Hall
Charlett's
Pear Tree Cottage

hall
charletts
Pear Tree

It was once the Malt House belonging to Peacock House and beer was brewed there.  After the First World War the people of the village wished to remember the dead from the village (11 men) and it was bought from the owner, Farmer Sparrow, and converted into a Hall in 1920.    It has been used for Weddings, Guides and Brownies, Scouts, Concerts, Plays, Suppers ever since.  It was used by the Army in World War 2 to accommodate troops.  After the Queen's Silver Jubilee in 1977 it was repaired and modernised